Saturday, August 30, 2014

Begone Dull Care

The phrase "organized chaos" comes to mind.  I really enjoyed the jazz music and how the rhythm and tempo seemed to give the images limitations, which liberated the multitude of images by giving them a defined aural path to follow.  The abstractness of the images allowed for a certain type of interpretive freedom, fixating my mind on their motion rather than within previously established frames of understanding that may have been conveyed by other, less abstract images.  I found myself, as far as the ordered chaos is concerned, recollecting upon the work of a colony of ants as they work together to move to a new home; how that to my peering gaze they seem to be utterly crowding one another and without direction.  But, in fact, they are following a sense of direction beyond my observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment